Saturday, July 4, 2015
Friday, July 3, 2015
The World Premieres Film Festival WPFF 2015 is showing simultaneously at 5 SM Cinemas in Manila until this Tuesday!
Free Showing of Kirschblüten – Hanami Movie at Goethe-Institut Manila German Cultural Center this July 8!
Hi, Guys! Want to watch a free German film? =)
Thursday, June 4, 2015
It's that time of the year again for film festivals in Manila! We just watched La Famille Belier yesterday (with English subtitles) and it was one of the best movies I've seen all year! Special thanks to the French Embassy in Manila. This showing was such a wonderful introduction to French culture and Michel Sardou =) The 20th French Film Fest is brought to us by the Embassy of France in the Philippines, the Alliance Francaise de Manille and Cebu, Institut Francais and the Ayala Malls Cinemas. This year's French Film Festival schedule is from June 3 to 9 (this week until early next week in both Makati and BHS)! Entrance is at P100 per film. There will also be a Cinemix (French soundtracks synced to videos) on June 5 at the Greenbelt 3 Park (8 p.m.).
Tuesday, May 19, 2015
Popular Posts in Girl Kuripot (Last 30 Days)
- Start Collecting Those Boarding Passes!
- Puerto del Sol Bolinao Pangasinan Raffle Scam? - I Won!
- @CinemaWorldAsia, Win a Slumber Party and Movie Night @SolaireResort !
- Saving Tip # 8 - Of Coupons, Trips, Extras and Savings - List of 100 Group Buying Sites in the Philippines - UPDATED 6/13/14
- @figarocoffeeHQ, Post Summer Experience & Win P3K GC!
- GK Giveaway: Travel Accessories from Pastelcloud Philippines, Wallets / Passport Holders with Phone Holders from Korea!
- The World Premieres Film Festival is Still Happening Now in Manila Until Tuesday!
- Katipunan Weekend Market This Saturday and Sunday!
- 2 Hot Deals from Pizza Hut Philippines! @pizzahutphils #StretchPa
- RC Cola Philippines, Win a GoPro Hero For Your Adventures!