Thursday, December 30, 2010
Saving Tip # 5 - Buy Gifts for No Occasion
I waited until Christmas to open my gifts. I obviously love receiving gifts. I don't share the same views as to giving them though. I don't force myself to conform with the Holiday Rush (as well as the Pasalubong Rush, see my Saving Tip # 4 in this link). I prefer to give gifts-for-no-occasion than gifts-for-an-occasion.
Saving Tip # 5: Try giving gifts for no occasion. Normally, when I see something and it reminds me of somebody, that's the time I buy and give that person a gift instead of forcing myself to think of something to give at every occasion. Remember to pace yourself - it doesn't have to be expensive, it doesn't have to be all the time and you don't have to think of everybody in your vacation or me-time.
If people around you enjoy giving gifts, then let them give you gifts. But it's not a requirement to return the favor immediately, at least not all the time. If it happens to be Christmas and I bought my gift-for-no occasion coincidentally then it becomes a Christmas gift.
Popular Posts in Girl Kuripot (Last 30 Days)
- Puerto del Sol Bolinao Pangasinan Raffle Scam? - I Won!
- Saving Tip # 8 - Of Coupons, Trips, Extras and Savings - List of 100 Group Buying Sites in the Philippines - UPDATED 6/13/14
- @CinemaWorldAsia, Win a Slumber Party and Movie Night @SolaireResort !
- Win a 12D11N Trip to Spain!
- Girl-Kuripot Giveaway - 12 Health & Wellness Prizes Delivered to Your Door!
- GK Giveaway: Travel Accessories from Pastelcloud Philippines, Wallets / Passport Holders with Phone Holders from Korea!
- Tourism Authority of Thailand, Win a 4D3N Stay in Shangri-La Chiang Mai!
- 2 DTC GQTV Ego Mobile Phones for Your Travel Blues! - Girl Kuripot Giveaway
- @SRRAph, Win an Overnight Stay!
- Win Tickets to Korea!