Friday, January 21, 2011
Want New Flying Buddies for FREE?
Part of Facebook's success is that it reconnects people to their friends and their favorite companies through words, games, photos, statuses and the like for FREE (if you don't count internet access as an expense).
Planely is another brilliant idea taking shape in the social networking world. It connects flying people with each other also for FREE.
Planely will tell you other Planely members who are going to be in the flight with you and who's going to be at the same airport with you. That's a new conversation piece (aside from traveling) where you can start another friendship without being awkward about talking to a stranger.
Meeting strangers from different walks of life who share your passion for traveling is part of the journey. It is part of the concept of Planely to have 2 strangers before a flight connect through social media and open the possibility of meeting at the airport and even sit beside each other during the flight.
The first Planely version is already up. Of course, the more members there are, the more chances of having overlapping itineraries and meeting up, right? Visit the Planely link now! Hopefully, I'll catch you guys flying next time!
Posted by Melody Co at 4:42 PM
Popular Posts in Girl Kuripot (Last 30 Days)
- Puerto del Sol Bolinao Pangasinan Raffle Scam? - I Won!
- @CinemaWorldAsia, Win a Slumber Party and Movie Night @SolaireResort !
- Win a 12D11N Trip to Spain!
- Girl-Kuripot Giveaway - 12 Health & Wellness Prizes Delivered to Your Door!
- Saving Tip # 8 - Of Coupons, Trips, Extras and Savings - List of 100 Group Buying Sites in the Philippines - UPDATED 6/13/14
- GK Giveaway: Travel Accessories from Pastelcloud Philippines, Wallets / Passport Holders with Phone Holders from Korea!
- Tourism Authority of Thailand, Win a 4D3N Stay in Shangri-La Chiang Mai!
- 2 DTC GQTV Ego Mobile Phones for Your Travel Blues! - Girl Kuripot Giveaway
- Win an Overnight Stay in Antipolo!
- @SRRAph, Win an Overnight Stay!