Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Saving Tip # 10 - Do You Love to Travel? Look for Free Music.
Aside from the various love concerts happening in February, there is also an ongoing Jazzfest if you're into music. Traveling doesn't necessarily mean going to popular tourist destinations. An experience of music will take you to a different time, place or space if you listen with your heart. The mission and vision of the Philippine International Jazzfest is to hold our very own annual international music and arts festival in the Philippines.
Saving Tip # 10 - Some P.I.Jazzfest concerts and workshops on instruments like the saxophone are FREE. You'll just have to ask them which one.
This is a list of nationwide P.I.Jazzfest events until March 2, 2011!
Make that effort to find music. The contact numbers are on the image below. It's now within your reach.
Popular Posts in Girl Kuripot (Last 30 Days)
- Puerto del Sol Bolinao Pangasinan Raffle Scam? - I Won!
- @CinemaWorldAsia, Win a Slumber Party and Movie Night @SolaireResort !
- Win a 12D11N Trip to Spain!
- Saving Tip # 8 - Of Coupons, Trips, Extras and Savings - List of 100 Group Buying Sites in the Philippines - UPDATED 6/13/14
- Girl-Kuripot Giveaway - 12 Health & Wellness Prizes Delivered to Your Door!
- GK Giveaway: Travel Accessories from Pastelcloud Philippines, Wallets / Passport Holders with Phone Holders from Korea!
- Tourism Authority of Thailand, Win a 4D3N Stay in Shangri-La Chiang Mai!
- 2 DTC GQTV Ego Mobile Phones for Your Travel Blues! - Girl Kuripot Giveaway
- @SRRAph, Win an Overnight Stay!
- Win an Overnight Stay in Antipolo!