Saturday, March 19, 2011
Contest Alert! Haka Pukana Challenge
Open your eyes as wide as you can, stick out your tongue and yell "Blaahhhhhhhh" for as long as you can - this is part of the Haka or Maori War Dance called Pukana. I once watched this dance on TV and doing this near a cliff or mountain-top looked outrageously fun, exhausting and liberating all at the same time (sort of like unleashing your inner being with an ancient tribal ritual). The Prize for this Haka Tours Competition is an experience of a lifetime in New Zealand (including flights) worth over $20,000.
For those who would dare, record yourself or your friends or relatives doing a Pukana and upload it on YouTube with the title "I want to win the New Zealand Adventure Experience of a Lifetime with the Haka for Haka Tours Competition". Videos can only be 5 to 10 seconds in duration. Provide your details and URL in their Facebook Sign Up Page. Get a lot of people to view your video.
Popular Posts in Girl Kuripot (Last 30 Days)
- Puerto del Sol Bolinao Pangasinan Raffle Scam? - I Won!
- @CinemaWorldAsia, Win a Slumber Party and Movie Night @SolaireResort !
- Win a 12D11N Trip to Spain!
- Girl-Kuripot Giveaway - 12 Health & Wellness Prizes Delivered to Your Door!
- Saving Tip # 8 - Of Coupons, Trips, Extras and Savings - List of 100 Group Buying Sites in the Philippines - UPDATED 6/13/14
- GK Giveaway: Travel Accessories from Pastelcloud Philippines, Wallets / Passport Holders with Phone Holders from Korea!
- Tourism Authority of Thailand, Win a 4D3N Stay in Shangri-La Chiang Mai!
- 2 DTC GQTV Ego Mobile Phones for Your Travel Blues! - Girl Kuripot Giveaway
- Win an Overnight Stay in Antipolo!
- @SRRAph, Win an Overnight Stay!