Friday, June 24, 2011
Learn More and Win an iPod Touch with CIIT!
GK just came back from school and took a basic photography course at Cosmopoint International Institute of Technology (CIIT) in Quezon City! It was an exciting experience to be in class again and to finally understand the functions of my Lumix GF-1. I will post my awesome experience and what I learned soon in Guiltless Getaways! This is the start of more beautiful pictures. It's never too late to go back to school and learn something you love.
In the meantime, take this opportunity to learn more about CIIT by subscribing to their newsletter and win an iPod Touch! CIIT offers top-notch and competitive ICT education from Malaysia to Filipinos through its Philippine branch. Ever wanted to learn Graphic Design, Multimedia Arts, Software Engineering, Network Design, 3D Animation or Game Development? Then CIIT is for you! You'll find passionate teachers who practice their profession and a community where you can enhance your skills, nurture your spirit and shower yourself with opportunities to show the world what you have learned in school.
Your chance to win an iPod ends on June 30, 2011!
Click here to find out more about CIIT!
Popular Posts in Girl Kuripot (Last 30 Days)
- Puerto del Sol Bolinao Pangasinan Raffle Scam? - I Won!
- Girl-Kuripot Giveaway - 12 Health & Wellness Prizes Delivered to Your Door!
- @CinemaWorldAsia, Win a Slumber Party and Movie Night @SolaireResort !
- Win a 12D11N Trip to Spain!
- Saving Tip # 8 - Of Coupons, Trips, Extras and Savings - List of 100 Group Buying Sites in the Philippines - UPDATED 6/13/14
- GK Giveaway: Travel Accessories from Pastelcloud Philippines, Wallets / Passport Holders with Phone Holders from Korea!
- Tourism Authority of Thailand, Win a 4D3N Stay in Shangri-La Chiang Mai!
- 2 DTC GQTV Ego Mobile Phones for Your Travel Blues! - Girl Kuripot Giveaway
- Win an Overnight Stay in Antipolo!
- @SRRAph, Win an Overnight Stay!