Thursday, June 16, 2011
Watch Free French Films!
After my CineEuropa marathon last year, I had a whole new appreciation for foreign films. I caught a glimpse of the exciting culture of the ever-so-loyal movie buddies I met over that 5-day adventure. Now, the focus is on French films! Watching movies will definitely take you there without having to leave your seats.
The 16th French Film Festival in the Philippines will run from until June 19, 2011 in Shangri-La Mall, in Cebu from June 23 to 25 and finally at the UP Film Institute from June 28 to July 2!
Visit Boy Kuripot's link for the synopsis!
Popular Posts in Girl Kuripot (Last 30 Days)
- Puerto del Sol Bolinao Pangasinan Raffle Scam? - I Won!
- @CinemaWorldAsia, Win a Slumber Party and Movie Night @SolaireResort !
- Win a 12D11N Trip to Spain!
- Girl-Kuripot Giveaway - 12 Health & Wellness Prizes Delivered to Your Door!
- Saving Tip # 8 - Of Coupons, Trips, Extras and Savings - List of 100 Group Buying Sites in the Philippines - UPDATED 6/13/14
- GK Giveaway: Travel Accessories from Pastelcloud Philippines, Wallets / Passport Holders with Phone Holders from Korea!
- Tourism Authority of Thailand, Win a 4D3N Stay in Shangri-La Chiang Mai!
- 2 DTC GQTV Ego Mobile Phones for Your Travel Blues! - Girl Kuripot Giveaway
- Win an Overnight Stay in Antipolo!
- @SRRAph, Win an Overnight Stay!