Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Unilab Ideas Positive 2011
Let's address the concerns of Filipino communities one idea at a time. The Unilab Ideas Positive Competition is now on its second year.
If you are in university or if you know someone who is, bring the idea to join this competition to them. It's an opportunity to be a part of a cause and learn a little about social marketing while they are still in school. It's a win-win for all. A P250,000 seed money from Unilab is at stake to jumpstart your idea of a healthier Philippines along with P95,000 cash for the student groups and faculty coaches.
Submission of ideas ends on July 18, 2011!
Click here to "unleash the power of an idea to create positive change in communities" through Unilab Ideas Positive 2011.
Popular Posts in Girl Kuripot (Last 30 Days)
- Puerto del Sol Bolinao Pangasinan Raffle Scam? - I Won!
- Girl-Kuripot Giveaway - 12 Health & Wellness Prizes Delivered to Your Door!
- @CinemaWorldAsia, Win a Slumber Party and Movie Night @SolaireResort !
- Win a 12D11N Trip to Spain!
- Saving Tip # 8 - Of Coupons, Trips, Extras and Savings - List of 100 Group Buying Sites in the Philippines - UPDATED 6/13/14
- GK Giveaway: Travel Accessories from Pastelcloud Philippines, Wallets / Passport Holders with Phone Holders from Korea!
- Tourism Authority of Thailand, Win a 4D3N Stay in Shangri-La Chiang Mai!
- 2 DTC GQTV Ego Mobile Phones for Your Travel Blues! - Girl Kuripot Giveaway
- Win an Overnight Stay in Antipolo!
- @SRRAph, Win an Overnight Stay!