Monday, July 18, 2011
Weaving the Future
There is a new project and competition called Weaving the Future: A Social Design Competition. This is a chance to contribute and stand for the creation of sustainable livelihood for communities in the Philippines.
The Fashion and Design Council of the Philippines (FDCP), which was formed by Josie Cruz Natori and Filipino designers, is looking for talented designers capable of conceptualizing a collection of accessories and apparel related to fashion and home decor, which are made from 100% organic materials available in the country. This will provide an opportunity for selected communities to execute the designs using indigenous materials.
Simply send in your application form and other requirements on or before August 1, 2011.
Click here to learn more about Weaving the Future. I suggest you contact the number for the application form.
Popular Posts in Girl Kuripot (Last 30 Days)
- Puerto del Sol Bolinao Pangasinan Raffle Scam? - I Won!
- @CinemaWorldAsia, Win a Slumber Party and Movie Night @SolaireResort !
- Win a 12D11N Trip to Spain!
- Girl-Kuripot Giveaway - 12 Health & Wellness Prizes Delivered to Your Door!
- Saving Tip # 8 - Of Coupons, Trips, Extras and Savings - List of 100 Group Buying Sites in the Philippines - UPDATED 6/13/14
- GK Giveaway: Travel Accessories from Pastelcloud Philippines, Wallets / Passport Holders with Phone Holders from Korea!
- Tourism Authority of Thailand, Win a 4D3N Stay in Shangri-La Chiang Mai!
- 2 DTC GQTV Ego Mobile Phones for Your Travel Blues! - Girl Kuripot Giveaway
- Win an Overnight Stay in Antipolo!
- @SRRAph, Win an Overnight Stay!