Wednesday, November 16, 2011
International Bazaar Foundation, Win an Asian Cruise for 2!
It's nearing Christmas-time. How about a P100 trip around the world's markets? It's one venue to see and buy local and imported goods and people from all over the world at the same time. Around 38 Embassies and 10 Consulates will participate in this event! The proceeds of the Shop Global Help Local International Bazaar event will also be directed towards making a difference to our communities, those most in need. The 45th International Bazaar is happening this Sunday in Manila! Get a chance to win one of two Asian cruises for 2 too!
What: The 45th International Bazaar 2011
When: November 20, 2011 Sunday 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Where: The PICC Forums 1, 2 & 3, CCP Complex, Roxas Blvd., Pasay City
Entrance Fee: P100 (you can purchase at the event itself). Raffle Tickets cost P200.
Kudos to 45 years, Ladies of the Department of Foreign Affairs and the Diplomatic and Consular Corps!
Click here for more info on the 45th International Bazaar 2011.
Popular Posts in Girl Kuripot (Last 30 Days)
- Puerto del Sol Bolinao Pangasinan Raffle Scam? - I Won!
- Girl-Kuripot Giveaway - 12 Health & Wellness Prizes Delivered to Your Door!
- @CinemaWorldAsia, Win a Slumber Party and Movie Night @SolaireResort !
- Win a 12D11N Trip to Spain!
- Saving Tip # 8 - Of Coupons, Trips, Extras and Savings - List of 100 Group Buying Sites in the Philippines - UPDATED 6/13/14
- GK Giveaway: Travel Accessories from Pastelcloud Philippines, Wallets / Passport Holders with Phone Holders from Korea!
- Tourism Authority of Thailand, Win a 4D3N Stay in Shangri-La Chiang Mai!
- 2 DTC GQTV Ego Mobile Phones for Your Travel Blues! - Girl Kuripot Giveaway
- Win an Overnight Stay in Antipolo!
- @SRRAph, Win an Overnight Stay!