Monday, December 12, 2011
Win 200,000 Miles for PAL flights!
This you can convert to a lot of Philippine Airlines flights! There will be 5 winners of 200,000 miles each. This will make you think twice about not buying books for yourself or giving them as a gift (even greeting cards) this Christmas.
Head on over to National Book Store or Powerbooks and present a P1500 receipt paid by a Allied Bank MasterCard from these stores to customer service for a raffle coupon. You don't have to split the receipts by the way.
You have until January 20, 2012! My last book purchase was Ordinary Recovery and it's a very cool book about Mindfulness and Zen Buddhism =) Receive the gift of travel from reading this Christmas!
Click here for more info on Allied Bank MasterCard's National Book Store or Powerbooks Christmas Promo.
Popular Posts in Girl Kuripot (Last 30 Days)
- Puerto del Sol Bolinao Pangasinan Raffle Scam? - I Won!
- Saving Tip # 8 - Of Coupons, Trips, Extras and Savings - List of 100 Group Buying Sites in the Philippines - UPDATED 6/13/14
- @CinemaWorldAsia, Win a Slumber Party and Movie Night @SolaireResort !
- Win a 12D11N Trip to Spain!
- Girl-Kuripot Giveaway - 12 Health & Wellness Prizes Delivered to Your Door!
- GK Giveaway: Travel Accessories from Pastelcloud Philippines, Wallets / Passport Holders with Phone Holders from Korea!
- Tourism Authority of Thailand, Win a 4D3N Stay in Shangri-La Chiang Mai!
- 2 DTC GQTV Ego Mobile Phones for Your Travel Blues! - Girl Kuripot Giveaway
- @SRRAph, Win an Overnight Stay!
- Win an Overnight Stay in Antipolo!