Friday, December 16, 2011
Win a Trip to Sapporo Snow Festival in Japan with Royce!
There's one theory I want to try out for Christmas - that I won't be allergic to Royce Chocolates hahaha. I'm a fan of the Nutty Bar Chocolate and the White Pure Chocolate. It just spells out Christmas for me with all the hazelnuts, pecan, almonds, cashew, Macadamia and cocoa butter galore hehehe. Rumor has it that you can win a trip to the Sapporo Snow Festival in Hokkaido, Japan when you purchase P3000 worth of Royce...
Check out their branches at Powerplant, Greenbelt 5, Trinoma, Eastwood Mall and Alabang Town Center to see if it's true. I bet you'll have fun trying out all the nama chocolate and other chocolate goodies there.
Read all about the free Chocolate 101 workshop I attended a while back at Heavenly Chocolates in Tomas Morato. They sell a cheaper Japanese Royce-like nama chocolate. Enjoy!
Popular Posts in Girl Kuripot (Last 30 Days)
- Puerto del Sol Bolinao Pangasinan Raffle Scam? - I Won!
- Saving Tip # 8 - Of Coupons, Trips, Extras and Savings - List of 100 Group Buying Sites in the Philippines - UPDATED 6/13/14
- @CinemaWorldAsia, Win a Slumber Party and Movie Night @SolaireResort !
- Win a 12D11N Trip to Spain!
- GK Giveaway: Travel Accessories from Pastelcloud Philippines, Wallets / Passport Holders with Phone Holders from Korea!
- Girl-Kuripot Giveaway - 12 Health & Wellness Prizes Delivered to Your Door!
- Tourism Authority of Thailand, Win a 4D3N Stay in Shangri-La Chiang Mai!
- 2 DTC GQTV Ego Mobile Phones for Your Travel Blues! - Girl Kuripot Giveaway
- @SRRAph, Win an Overnight Stay!
- Win Tickets to Korea!