Friday, September 30, 2011
Take a walk on the wild side! Join the Asian Geographic Asia Without Borders Gone Wild Competition this 2011!
Thursday, September 29, 2011
Here's a Japanese treat for the wanderlust in you! One of the things that is a must-go-in-when-I-spot-one when I go to Japan, Korea, Hong Kong and China is a shop selling all sorts of travel items, stationery, office supplies, cute little gift items, kitchen/office thingamajiggers and organizer-type of stuff. They used to be quite small and I'd spend quite a lot of time there already. Manila doesn't have IKEA but I heard that Japan's MUJI is already here. I'd get lost in my own world already in a bookstore supplies section, what more in a travel plus supplies plus organizing store?! You have until the end of this month to join and they'll fly you back to where it all began with this promo!
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
After you've gotten your fill of Europe with Cine Europa 14 films, it's time to start planning your schedule for the free movies you will watch next week! Click here for the Cine Europa 14 Schedule. I love the Ber months - it signals the time for film festivals! It's a way to level up those movie dates into film appreciation marathons. This year's Korean Film Festival will be held simultaneously in SM North Edsa and SM Mall of Asia with a very irregular schedule from September 20 to 25, 2011 then it will be transferred to SM Cebu from September 28 to October 2, 2011!
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
I can't believe it's been almost a year since I did that Cine Europa 13 5-day marathon. I'm excited for this year's Cine Europa 14 picks. The Cine Europa 14 Film Festival will be held in Manila (Luzon) until September 18, 2011 then in Cagayan de Oro (Mindanao) from September 23 to 25, 2011 and finally in Cebu (Visayas) from September 30 to October 2, 2011! If I were to choose only a few, I would probably watch Never Let Me Go, Grapes, Geothe, Little Greek Godfather and Princess based on the synopses I read. But, then again, I enjoyed every film that was on the list last year so I would encourage you to just take the plunge.
Monday, September 12, 2011
These free talks are all about empowering YOU to choose your own adventures. Do any of these topics interest you?
How to plan your Epic Adventure?
How to Travel for 6 months with P100, 000 or less?
Popular Posts in Girl Kuripot (Last 30 Days)
- Puerto del Sol Bolinao Pangasinan Raffle Scam? - I Won!
- GK Giveaway: Travel Accessories from Pastelcloud Philippines, Wallets / Passport Holders with Phone Holders from Korea!
- @CinemaWorldAsia, Win a Slumber Party and Movie Night @SolaireResort !
- Saving Tip # 8 - Of Coupons, Trips, Extras and Savings - List of 100 Group Buying Sites in the Philippines - UPDATED 6/13/14
- Contest Alert! Win 1 Million, Join the Fun Taiwan Challenge!
- Giveaway: Les Miserables Premiere Tickets!
- Girl-Kuripot Raffle Giveaway - 100 Free Large Milk Teas from Bubble Tea Greenhills!
- Girl-Kuripot Giveaway - P1000 Winila Credits Giveaway to a Girl-Kuripot Email Subscriber! - Ends 12/23/10
- @SRRAph, Win an Overnight Stay!
- The Search for the Ultimate Girl Kuripot Winner 2013!