Thursday, January 12, 2012
Isang Daan Cheap Backpacking in the Philippines in 100 Days
February 1, 2012 marks the day when fellow travel blogger James will embark on this journey of a hundred (100 = shortcut for P100 in Philippine money = isang daan in Filipino = one road (cheapest possible he says) ) days. This day is open to anyone (you don't have to be a blogger). BK and I are actually planning to spend the day with the amazing Journeying James in Intramuros and Binondo. And send him off? Haha. You can contact him if you plan to drop by and join this contest for travel GCs as well.
To join, you need to be a blogger and write about the 100 Days of Backpacking Challenge in 250 to 500 words. Include some photos too. 5 bloggers will win Anywhere Philippines Travel GCs.
I've been to an Anywhere Philippines trip in Nagsasa last month and it was one of the best and most memorable trips of my life. Technically it's called a Backpacking trip because I brought my backpack, met new friends, camped (and I lived on a tent!) on the beach, had marshmallows over the fire and found my way in the dark even. Haha. Post coming soon in Guiltless Getaways!
The contest will run until January 20, 2012!
This endeavor would not be possible without the love for travel and our country of Journeying James. Although I have only met you once, twice this coming February 1, thank you for taking travel blogging into a whole new level. Bon voyage! Can't wait to hear about your 100 days!
Click here to join Journeying James' 100 Days Giveaway.
Popular Posts in Girl Kuripot (Last 30 Days)
- Puerto del Sol Bolinao Pangasinan Raffle Scam? - I Won!
- @CinemaWorldAsia, Win a Slumber Party and Movie Night @SolaireResort !
- Win a 12D11N Trip to Spain!
- Girl-Kuripot Giveaway - 12 Health & Wellness Prizes Delivered to Your Door!
- Saving Tip # 8 - Of Coupons, Trips, Extras and Savings - List of 100 Group Buying Sites in the Philippines - UPDATED 6/13/14
- GK Giveaway: Travel Accessories from Pastelcloud Philippines, Wallets / Passport Holders with Phone Holders from Korea!
- Tourism Authority of Thailand, Win a 4D3N Stay in Shangri-La Chiang Mai!
- 2 DTC GQTV Ego Mobile Phones for Your Travel Blues! - Girl Kuripot Giveaway
- Win an Overnight Stay in Antipolo!
- @SRRAph, Win an Overnight Stay!