Monday, January 16, 2012
Volunteer for Kythe Philippines
Would you like an experience that gives back? This is your chance to do volunteer work for Kythe! I came across this experience during the Mid-Autumn Festival last year. The experience is free, monetary-wise. Maybe you can come for a volunteer orientation on a Saturday, January 28! Kythe Foundation supports children with cancer and promotes healing through simple sharing and togetherness. Read all about my Kythe experience here.
What: Kythe Volunteer Orientation
When: January 28, 2012, Saturday
Time: 10 a.m. to 12 noon
Where: Kythe Office (in front of Max's Restaurant)
Room 201, FSS 1 Building, Scout Tuason corner Scout Caston, Quezon City
Look For: Ms. Briones, Volunteer Program Manager
Read all about my Kythe experience here.
Do tell me by email or through the contact form if you want Kythe's email. I believe they hold this regularly if you can't make it on the 28th.
Popular Posts in Girl Kuripot (Last 30 Days)
- Puerto del Sol Bolinao Pangasinan Raffle Scam? - I Won!
- @CinemaWorldAsia, Win a Slumber Party and Movie Night @SolaireResort !
- Win a 12D11N Trip to Spain!
- Girl-Kuripot Giveaway - 12 Health & Wellness Prizes Delivered to Your Door!
- Saving Tip # 8 - Of Coupons, Trips, Extras and Savings - List of 100 Group Buying Sites in the Philippines - UPDATED 6/13/14
- GK Giveaway: Travel Accessories from Pastelcloud Philippines, Wallets / Passport Holders with Phone Holders from Korea!
- Tourism Authority of Thailand, Win a 4D3N Stay in Shangri-La Chiang Mai!
- 2 DTC GQTV Ego Mobile Phones for Your Travel Blues! - Girl Kuripot Giveaway
- Win an Overnight Stay in Antipolo!
- @SRRAph, Win an Overnight Stay!