Monday, January 16, 2012
Win a Stay for 2 in Tagaytay with this Coining Contest!
Did you join that free monthly Postal Heritage Tour I told you about last year? I got a free People Power commemorative coin from there and stamps as a reminder for that trip. I also happily met Peter, one of the GK readers, there. I remembered this suddenly when I came across this "coining contest". This other experience is probably worth a ton of laughs and an overnight stay. Haha.
Is this the next fad after planking? Haha. The contest ends on January 19, 2012!
Click here to join PisoPower's Coining Contest.
Popular Posts in Girl Kuripot (Last 30 Days)
- Puerto del Sol Bolinao Pangasinan Raffle Scam? - I Won!
- Saving Tip # 8 - Of Coupons, Trips, Extras and Savings - List of 100 Group Buying Sites in the Philippines - UPDATED 6/13/14
- @CinemaWorldAsia, Win a Slumber Party and Movie Night @SolaireResort !
- Win a 12D11N Trip to Spain!
- Girl-Kuripot Giveaway - 12 Health & Wellness Prizes Delivered to Your Door!
- GK Giveaway: Travel Accessories from Pastelcloud Philippines, Wallets / Passport Holders with Phone Holders from Korea!
- Tourism Authority of Thailand, Win a 4D3N Stay in Shangri-La Chiang Mai!
- 2 DTC GQTV Ego Mobile Phones for Your Travel Blues! - Girl Kuripot Giveaway
- @SRRAph, Win an Overnight Stay!
- Win an Overnight Stay in Antipolo!