Thursday, February 2, 2012
Free River Cruise in Dagupan!
Heading to Dagupan any time soon? The Dagupan Bangus Festival 2012 will be celebrated this April 13, 2012 to May 1, 2012. If you can't catch that this year, you might want to consider doing the Dagupan Dawel River Cruise while it's still free!
It was inspired by the Bohol Loboc River Cruise in the Visayas. Now, you can find the experience nearer to Manila in Luzon. It will not be the same because these are two different places but the concept is the same. It supports ecotourism and gives our fellow Filipinos a livelihood that they can be proud of.
Check out this Guiltless Getaways news post on Dagupan for more details and directions to go to Dagupan from Manila.
Popular Posts in Girl Kuripot (Last 30 Days)
- Puerto del Sol Bolinao Pangasinan Raffle Scam? - I Won!
- @CinemaWorldAsia, Win a Slumber Party and Movie Night @SolaireResort !
- Saving Tip # 8 - Of Coupons, Trips, Extras and Savings - List of 100 Group Buying Sites in the Philippines - UPDATED 6/13/14
- Win a 12D11N Trip to Spain!
- Girl-Kuripot Giveaway - 12 Health & Wellness Prizes Delivered to Your Door!
- GK Giveaway: Travel Accessories from Pastelcloud Philippines, Wallets / Passport Holders with Phone Holders from Korea!
- Tourism Authority of Thailand, Win a 4D3N Stay in Shangri-La Chiang Mai!
- 2 DTC GQTV Ego Mobile Phones for Your Travel Blues! - Girl Kuripot Giveaway
- @SRRAph, Win an Overnight Stay!
- Win an Overnight Stay in Antipolo!