Monday, April 2, 2012
Muslim-Friendly Indochina Travel Tips
Have you been to Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos or Myanmar? Have any Muslim-friendly interesting places and travel tips to share? You might just win this Air Asia contest.
Share your photos, your article and your details with Travel3Sixty.
Closing date is on April 15, 2012!
That's RM250 (Malaysian Ringgit) worth of E-Vouchers up for grabs. That's around P3500 in peso if I am correct. Be one of the seven winners.
Click here for more info on the Air Asia Muslim-Friendly Indochina Contest.
Popular Posts in Girl Kuripot (Last 30 Days)
- Puerto del Sol Bolinao Pangasinan Raffle Scam? - I Won!
- @CinemaWorldAsia, Win a Slumber Party and Movie Night @SolaireResort !
- Win a 12D11N Trip to Spain!
- Girl-Kuripot Giveaway - 12 Health & Wellness Prizes Delivered to Your Door!
- Saving Tip # 8 - Of Coupons, Trips, Extras and Savings - List of 100 Group Buying Sites in the Philippines - UPDATED 6/13/14
- GK Giveaway: Travel Accessories from Pastelcloud Philippines, Wallets / Passport Holders with Phone Holders from Korea!
- Tourism Authority of Thailand, Win a 4D3N Stay in Shangri-La Chiang Mai!
- 2 DTC GQTV Ego Mobile Phones for Your Travel Blues! - Girl Kuripot Giveaway
- Win an Overnight Stay in Antipolo!
- @SRRAph, Win an Overnight Stay!