Thursday, July 5, 2012
2012 Japanese Eiga Sai Film Festival, Manila, Davao & Cebu Schedule!
I believe I haven't featured the Japanese (Eiga Sai) Film Festival before in Manila. It has already started tonight in fact but it will be open to the public starting tomorrow. It will be shown in Davao next then Cebu and we will have the chance to catch it again in Manila next month.
from July 5, 2012 until July 15, 2012 at the Shangri-La Mall in Mandaluyong,
from July 20, 2012 to July 22, 2012 at the Gaisano South Citi Mall in Davao,
from August 7, 2012 to August 12, 2012 in Ayala Center Cinema 4 in Cebu and
from August 15, 2012 to August 21, 2012 at the UP Film Institute in Quezon City!
Remember: Sometimes, the time and film schedule changes. Just go to the venues at least 2 hours before to line up for the tickets.
Popular Posts in Girl Kuripot (Last 30 Days)
- Puerto del Sol Bolinao Pangasinan Raffle Scam? - I Won!
- @CinemaWorldAsia, Win a Slumber Party and Movie Night @SolaireResort !
- Saving Tip # 8 - Of Coupons, Trips, Extras and Savings - List of 100 Group Buying Sites in the Philippines - UPDATED 6/13/14
- Win a 12D11N Trip to Spain!
- Girl-Kuripot Giveaway - 12 Health & Wellness Prizes Delivered to Your Door!
- GK Giveaway: Travel Accessories from Pastelcloud Philippines, Wallets / Passport Holders with Phone Holders from Korea!
- Tourism Authority of Thailand, Win a 4D3N Stay in Shangri-La Chiang Mai!
- 2 DTC GQTV Ego Mobile Phones for Your Travel Blues! - Girl Kuripot Giveaway
- @SRRAph, Win an Overnight Stay!
- Win an Overnight Stay in Antipolo!