Saturday, September 1, 2012
Philippine Regular and Special Holidays 2013!
How are you enjoying your 2012 so far? I'm here to tell you some good news! The 2013 list of Philippine Holidays is already out so you can start hunting for travel promos and deals as early as now!
Where are you off to next?
There are 5 long weekends for office workers and business owners while there are 6 long weekends for the bagets (those still in school). The long weekends might increase because the 2 Muslim holidays are not yet set and will be announced later in the year.
Do join me at my NEW Girl Kuripot Facebook Page for more news and travel inspiration.
Posted by Melody Co at 1:17 PM
Popular Posts in Girl Kuripot (Last 30 Days)
- Puerto del Sol Bolinao Pangasinan Raffle Scam? - I Won!
- Girl-Kuripot Giveaway - 12 Health & Wellness Prizes Delivered to Your Door!
- @CinemaWorldAsia, Win a Slumber Party and Movie Night @SolaireResort !
- Win a 12D11N Trip to Spain!
- Saving Tip # 8 - Of Coupons, Trips, Extras and Savings - List of 100 Group Buying Sites in the Philippines - UPDATED 6/13/14
- GK Giveaway: Travel Accessories from Pastelcloud Philippines, Wallets / Passport Holders with Phone Holders from Korea!
- Tourism Authority of Thailand, Win a 4D3N Stay in Shangri-La Chiang Mai!
- 2 DTC GQTV Ego Mobile Phones for Your Travel Blues! - Girl Kuripot Giveaway
- Win an Overnight Stay in Antipolo!
- @SRRAph, Win an Overnight Stay!