Monday, October 15, 2012
The National Museum of the Philippines, Free Admission!
Looking for a place to explore in Manila this month?
The National Museum is open from Tuesdays to Sundays 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. this month for FREE!!! Check out other museums in the area that are affiliated with the National Museum if the entrance is free as well.
If you don't catch it, I heard the entrance before is free on Sundays. Let's wait for further announcements after this month.
Popular Posts in Girl Kuripot (Last 30 Days)
- Puerto del Sol Bolinao Pangasinan Raffle Scam? - I Won!
- Girl-Kuripot Giveaway - 12 Health & Wellness Prizes Delivered to Your Door!
- @CinemaWorldAsia, Win a Slumber Party and Movie Night @SolaireResort !
- Win a 12D11N Trip to Spain!
- Saving Tip # 8 - Of Coupons, Trips, Extras and Savings - List of 100 Group Buying Sites in the Philippines - UPDATED 6/13/14
- GK Giveaway: Travel Accessories from Pastelcloud Philippines, Wallets / Passport Holders with Phone Holders from Korea!
- Tourism Authority of Thailand, Win a 4D3N Stay in Shangri-La Chiang Mai!
- 2 DTC GQTV Ego Mobile Phones for Your Travel Blues! - Girl Kuripot Giveaway
- Win an Overnight Stay in Antipolo!
- @SRRAph, Win an Overnight Stay!