Within minutes, I found a supplier in Antipolo willing to meet me COD (cash on delivery) and sell me just around 10 colorful pieces (I also found the cheapest incidentally hehe) plus she suggested I buy a heart-shaped one hahaha.
Fast forward to that wonderful evening, everybody was asking me where the heck I got them. I couldn't exactly remember which seller but Sulit was just stuck as the place to go find the ingredients for a wonderful experience. I'm sure the seller is still there.
Now, as in this moment, there are in fact more than 85,000 users online at one time at Sulit.com.ph - that means there are over 85,000 people that are looking for cars, real estate, gadgets, business opportunities, customers and many more in the present! It's just simply amazing how a very young couple Mr. RJ David's (Sulit's co-founder and managing director, developer) and wife Arianne David's (Sulit's co-founder, design and testing) vision has translated into a community of millions of sulitizens haha. They made the site grow with a P2400 investment in their pockets by the way!
Here are my Top 10 Sulit Finds (mostly travel items haha, feel free to click on the links if you're curious) =)
1. A Coron Eco Package Tour or any other tour (for my travels)
2. Keds Shoes (for my lakwatsas)
3. Lonely Planet Travel eBook Collection (food for my soul)
4. Word Search (for stopovers)
5. Kettlebell (for exercise)
6. Hypergear Waterproof Duffel Bag! (for long trips)
7. Lowepro Trekking Camera Bag (for handcarry)
8. Crumpler Industry Disgrace Camera Strap (for my camera)
9. Waterproof Drybag (for my beach trips)
10. Pacsafe Limited Edition Key Card Lock (for my luggage)