Friday, January 4, 2013
Calidad Humana, Filipino Photo Essay Contest! - Extended!
"Our smiles tell our stories. Let your photo tell yours." Join the Smiles for the World Filipino Photo Essay Contest as organized by the Embassy of Chile and Embassy of Brazil in the Philippines! The first prize winner will get roundtrip tickets to Chile and Brazil along with $1000 =)
This year's theme is "Calidad Humana". Click on the photo above for their wonderful description of this word. I wish it would inspire you to submit your entries (8x10 photo) that depicts the cheerfulness of a Filipino and your positive and encouraging message (160 characters or less, English, no more than 200 words, 1-3 paragraph essay) to share with the world.
Submission for entries will be until April 30, 2013!
Cheers to "Sonrisas Para El Mundo" and a "Life Well Spent" =)
Popular Posts in Girl Kuripot (Last 30 Days)
- Puerto del Sol Bolinao Pangasinan Raffle Scam? - I Won!
- @CinemaWorldAsia, Win a Slumber Party and Movie Night @SolaireResort !
- Win a 12D11N Trip to Spain!
- Girl-Kuripot Giveaway - 12 Health & Wellness Prizes Delivered to Your Door!
- Saving Tip # 8 - Of Coupons, Trips, Extras and Savings - List of 100 Group Buying Sites in the Philippines - UPDATED 6/13/14
- GK Giveaway: Travel Accessories from Pastelcloud Philippines, Wallets / Passport Holders with Phone Holders from Korea!
- Tourism Authority of Thailand, Win a 4D3N Stay in Shangri-La Chiang Mai!
- 2 DTC GQTV Ego Mobile Phones for Your Travel Blues! - Girl Kuripot Giveaway
- Win an Overnight Stay in Antipolo!
- @SRRAph, Win an Overnight Stay!