Monday, June 10, 2013
Various Independence Day Concerts in Manila this Week - The Very Best of OPM and Local Artists!
A lot happens in Manila on the week of June 12 - freedom seat sales, freedom mall sales and freedom concerts. I've compiled together some of the freedom concerts I've found so that you can have your fill of the best OPM happenings in Manila this week! BK and I sampled one last week - we celebrated our anniversary during one of the nights of the Independence Music Fest in Tiendesitas (which will run until this week)! It was a night filled with the greatest OPM hits and my favorite performer of all time (walang kupas, Paolo Santos hehe). During this week, prepare to be serenaded and/or rock with your favorite bands (I just miss the days and age of back-to-back concerts of Side A, Freestyle, South Border and many more..). Want Paolo Santos with Kitchi Nadal and Barbie Almalbis? I suggest you go eat a proudly Pinoy dinner at Tiendesitas on June 12 and just sing along til midnight =)
Please check the info part below per concert for other details like time, entrance, food or other requirement.
June 11, Tiendesitas - Wolfgang, Razorback, K.A. Antonio
June 12, Tiendesitas - Kitchie Nadal, Barbie Almalbis, Paolo Santos
June 13, Tiendesitas - Juan dela Cruz, The Jerks, Top Junk
click here for more info, no entrance, just eat there
June 11, The Hub @Kilometer Zero, Rizal Park - Sponge Cola, click here for more info
June 12, Eastwood Central Plaza - Noel Cabangon, Up Dharma Down, Radioactive Sago Project, Hidden Nikki, Encounters with a Yeti, Sleepwalk Circus, Yolanda Moon, Pulso, Maude, Jeepney Joyride, Miko Pepito, Dr. Shirota Band, click here for more info
June 12, Araneta Center - Tanya Markova and The Club, click here for more info
June 12, Route 196 - Greyhoundz, Chicosci, Kai Honasan, Bignay Sound System, Childstar, click here for more info
June 12, SM Megamall Mega Atrium - Bamboo, click here for more info
June 12, SM Southmall Food Street - Bamboo, click here for more info
June 12, Music Museum - Rico Blanco, click here for more info
Enjoy the freedom to listen to some good and never old Pinoy music. Happy Independence Week! Rock on, Philippines! =)
Popular Posts in Girl Kuripot (Last 30 Days)
- Puerto del Sol Bolinao Pangasinan Raffle Scam? - I Won!
- Saving Tip # 8 - Of Coupons, Trips, Extras and Savings - List of 100 Group Buying Sites in the Philippines - UPDATED 6/13/14
- @CinemaWorldAsia, Win a Slumber Party and Movie Night @SolaireResort !
- Win a 12D11N Trip to Spain!
- Girl-Kuripot Giveaway - 12 Health & Wellness Prizes Delivered to Your Door!
- GK Giveaway: Travel Accessories from Pastelcloud Philippines, Wallets / Passport Holders with Phone Holders from Korea!
- Tourism Authority of Thailand, Win a 4D3N Stay in Shangri-La Chiang Mai!
- 2 DTC GQTV Ego Mobile Phones for Your Travel Blues! - Girl Kuripot Giveaway
- @SRRAph, Win an Overnight Stay!
- Win an Overnight Stay in Antipolo!