Tuesday, July 9, 2013
Free Entrance to the Korean Culture Caravan in QC this July 13!
Want to know more about Korean Culture? There's a caravan happening this July 13 with free lectures, performances and classes! This event is organized by the Korean Cultural Center in the Philippines, the Korean Tourism Organization and the UP Asian Center. There's a trip to Korea up for grabs too!
July 13, 2013 (Saturday)
9 a.m. to around 3 p.m.
Online Registration until July 10, 2013
Entrance is Free (but register online)
There's also a photo exhibit until the end of July. Enjoy!
Popular Posts in Girl Kuripot (Last 30 Days)
- Puerto del Sol Bolinao Pangasinan Raffle Scam? - I Won!
- Girl-Kuripot Giveaway - 12 Health & Wellness Prizes Delivered to Your Door!
- @CinemaWorldAsia, Win a Slumber Party and Movie Night @SolaireResort !
- Win a 12D11N Trip to Spain!
- Saving Tip # 8 - Of Coupons, Trips, Extras and Savings - List of 100 Group Buying Sites in the Philippines - UPDATED 6/13/14
- GK Giveaway: Travel Accessories from Pastelcloud Philippines, Wallets / Passport Holders with Phone Holders from Korea!
- Tourism Authority of Thailand, Win a 4D3N Stay in Shangri-La Chiang Mai!
- 2 DTC GQTV Ego Mobile Phones for Your Travel Blues! - Girl Kuripot Giveaway
- Win an Overnight Stay in Antipolo!
- @SRRAph, Win an Overnight Stay!