I was introduced to Zinio by Travel + Leisure Southeast Asia. I initially won a digital T+L subscription for a year and I found out about the benefits of reading a digital magazine. You see, I have a COLLECTION of travel magazines at home. I'd bring back that inflight magazine et al if I can for every trip I make hahaha. The pile has been accumulating already and it's quite hard to keep them in one stack. I also get to read them only at home because it's very bulky to bring them everywhere. So, with Zinio, I get to keep myself entertained while reading on the road (especially for long waits) and, of course, save some trees and money (I've got my eye on some of those cheaper back issues hehe) in the process.
- Delivered more than 70 million digital issues in 2012
- Showcases over 5,000 digital magazines on its digital newsstand with readers in more than 200 countries.
- Zinio users can search, save and share stories from more than 5,000 magazine titles –– in 33 languages and 23 currencies
- Thousands of top magazines from around the world. You can browse and purchase subscriptions or single issues instantly from your computer or mobile device to read wherever and whenever you like
- Explore section lets you read - even without a subscription - thousands of articles from your favorite magazines and share them with friends
- Use on iPad, iPhone, Android mobile phones and tablets, laptop or desktop
- For use on Kindle Fire, follow these steps: http://imgs.zinio.com/faq/fire.html
Sometimes, Zinio is also super generous. Aside from the FREE registration to the site, there are free articles (from the latest magazines), sneak peeks so that you can check first whether you like to buy that magazine, coupons that come in the mail (for more magazines) and deals / discounts for its subscribers. Now, they have the Z-Pass where you can purchase 3 magazines for only $5 (~P220) a month. It's only available in the US but I will teach you a useful trick. You can actually explore the different country sites of Zinio and purchase =) Sometimes, there are other magazines that are only available in a country so I buy there (same account). Here are some details about the Z-Pass from my conversation with Zinio:
Z-Pass is currently only available on the US newsstand. That means if a user types www.zinio.com, he will find the Z-Pass offer. But if he types au.zinio.com for example (Australian newsstand), he will not find the Z-Pass offer. From July 2013 on, user browsing on US newsstand and paying with a credit card from another country will be able to purchase a Z-Pass. In September 2013, a user browsing from his local country on some newsstands (South Africa, Australia and a few other countries) will be able to purchase the local Z-Pass (Z-Pass tailored for Australia, South Africa, etc.).
- Get 3 new magazines for $5 every month, with Z-Pass
- Keep the same 3 or swap your titles every month and explore
- Keep your current subscriptions as they are if you like, and use Z-Pass to test out new magazines instead of committing to a full year of something new
Check Out Zinio Here:
For this giveaway, the winners will be able to choose ANY title offered on Zinio - *subscription length depends on which title you choose so be wise ;) To clarify, winners can pick a title from www.zinio.com and in the description of the magazine, it tells you how many issues the subscription has in it.
You can choose any title like for food, women, men, lifestyle, health, photography, tech, etc. Here are just a few of hundreds (maybe even thousands) of travel magazines available at Zinio:
I will do this raffle-style again but I would need (required) you to do Steps 1&2 before Rafflecopter:
Step 1 so that I can facilitate the giving out of prizes better: Comment below in the post your full name, email address you used to register to Zinio.com (the prize will be delivered here if you win), the name of the title you chose & the link of the title you chose (this will be the subscription that will be delivered if you win) and for fun, what device/s will you use Zinio on =) Note: The comment section is moderated so your comment will appear after I've approved it. You can take your time and choose the title you want. Just make sure to comment before the contest ends. - You can also do this in the Rafflecopter Form if you want your details private.
Step 2: This giveaway is open to all my readers so make sure you follow me on Facebook (Melody Co) and Twitter (@miloodee).
Step 3: Get entries through the Rafflecopter below:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
You have until August 13, 2013 12 a.m.!