Tuesday, June 17, 2014
@SpreadOrganicAg Organic Agripreneur Market with the Department of Agriculture in QC this Friday!
There's an organic agripreneur market organized by SOAP (Spread Organic Agriculture in the Philippines) movement/group with the Department of Agriculture happening every 3rd Friday of the month (I know the venues change). I haven't gone there myself but I'm planning to this month if my schedule permits. We met members of SOAP during our ATI Organic Agri Trip at Costales Nature Farms in Laguna =D
June 20, 2014
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Serrano Hall, DA-Agricultural Training Institute,
Elliptical Road, corner Visayas Avenue
(after Commonwealth, you will see PHILCOA, DAR then ATI... just before reaching Visayas Ave.)
Here's the event page.
Popular Posts in Girl Kuripot (Last 30 Days)
- Puerto del Sol Bolinao Pangasinan Raffle Scam? - I Won!
- GK Giveaway: Travel Accessories from Pastelcloud Philippines, Wallets / Passport Holders with Phone Holders from Korea!
- @CinemaWorldAsia, Win a Slumber Party and Movie Night @SolaireResort !
- Saving Tip # 8 - Of Coupons, Trips, Extras and Savings - List of 100 Group Buying Sites in the Philippines - UPDATED 6/13/14
- Contest Alert! Win 1 Million, Join the Fun Taiwan Challenge!
- Giveaway: Les Miserables Premiere Tickets!
- Girl-Kuripot Raffle Giveaway - 100 Free Large Milk Teas from Bubble Tea Greenhills!
- Girl-Kuripot Giveaway - P1000 Winila Credits Giveaway to a Girl-Kuripot Email Subscriber! - Ends 12/23/10
- @SRRAph, Win an Overnight Stay!
- The Search for the Ultimate Girl Kuripot Winner 2013!