Tuesday, August 26, 2014
What's Cooking in Philippine Food Tourism - Find Out at The Pinoy Taste Buds Forum Happening this September!
I'm so excited to share with you once again another forum conducted by the AIM (Asian Institute of Management) Dr. Andrew L. Tan Center for Tourism =) I attended the last one on Nurturing Cultural Heritage in the Philippines and learned lots of things including a reintroduction and a newly found appreciation for Vigan. This next free forum is for foodies this time around.
by the Dr. Andrew L. Tan Center for Tourism
Global Distance Learning Center, AIM, Makati
September 10, 2014
1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Entrance is FREE. Registration required until August 29, 2014.
Popular Posts in Girl Kuripot (Last 30 Days)
- Puerto del Sol Bolinao Pangasinan Raffle Scam? - I Won!
- GK Giveaway: Travel Accessories from Pastelcloud Philippines, Wallets / Passport Holders with Phone Holders from Korea!
- @CinemaWorldAsia, Win a Slumber Party and Movie Night @SolaireResort !
- Saving Tip # 8 - Of Coupons, Trips, Extras and Savings - List of 100 Group Buying Sites in the Philippines - UPDATED 6/13/14
- Giveaway: Les Miserables Premiere Tickets!
- Contest Alert! Win 1 Million, Join the Fun Taiwan Challenge!
- Girl-Kuripot Raffle Giveaway - 100 Free Large Milk Teas from Bubble Tea Greenhills!
- Girl-Kuripot Giveaway - P1000 Winila Credits Giveaway to a Girl-Kuripot Email Subscriber! - Ends 12/23/10
- @SRRAph, Win an Overnight Stay!
- Win a 12D11N Trip to Spain!