Monday, October 6, 2014
Free Entrance to Museum & Galleries, National Museum in Manila All October!
October is Museum & Galleries Month in the Philippines! That's the National Museum of the Philippines (plus the flagship museums I believe) in Manila for FREE ;) Update 10/6/14: Verified from the National Museum - "the free entry this October includes regional branches of National Museum as well."
Had super fun when we went to the National Museum for a day trip! =) Lots of things to see at the Museum of the Filipino People too hehe. Maybe you'd like to check out the Manila Post Office also!
Popular Posts in Girl Kuripot (Last 30 Days)
- Puerto del Sol Bolinao Pangasinan Raffle Scam? - I Won!
- GK Giveaway: Travel Accessories from Pastelcloud Philippines, Wallets / Passport Holders with Phone Holders from Korea!
- @CinemaWorldAsia, Win a Slumber Party and Movie Night @SolaireResort !
- Saving Tip # 8 - Of Coupons, Trips, Extras and Savings - List of 100 Group Buying Sites in the Philippines - UPDATED 6/13/14
- Contest Alert! Win 1 Million, Join the Fun Taiwan Challenge!
- Giveaway: Les Miserables Premiere Tickets!
- Girl-Kuripot Raffle Giveaway - 100 Free Large Milk Teas from Bubble Tea Greenhills!
- Girl-Kuripot Giveaway - P1000 Winila Credits Giveaway to a Girl-Kuripot Email Subscriber! - Ends 12/23/10
- @SRRAph, Win an Overnight Stay!
- The Search for the Ultimate Girl Kuripot Winner 2013!