Thursday, December 3, 2015
This is from the Korea Tourism Organization Manila office - a chance to win a Jeju tour Package! ;)
Wednesday, November 18, 2015
To join, follow AirAsia Philippines and upload a 15 second dubsmash video of a KPOP song with the hashtag.
You have until November 22, 2015!
Click here for more info on the AirAsia Philippines Ocean Park Dubsmash Giveaway.
Tuesday, November 10, 2015
Here are the newest winners of Greenwich Barkada Treats! Thank you for supporting Girl Kuripot & Guiltless Getaways Giveaways!
Sunday, November 8, 2015
Saturday, November 7, 2015
Friday, November 6, 2015
This is a chance to win a 10D travel writing scholarship to Nepal!
Image from World Nomads Page
Do you know someone 50 years and above? This is cute hehe. You can also nominate a senior. This is a chance to win a trip to Bali, Bangkok, Siem Reap, Hong Kong, Macau and other destinations.
Thursday, November 5, 2015
This is a chance to win a million Mabuhay Miles and a 4D3N trip for 2 to New York!
Monday, November 2, 2015
The holidays are here and biggest bazaar in the South is happening this November for 4 days! =) The yearly St. James Bazaar has over 500 concessionaires for a great shopping experience!
Tuesday, October 27, 2015
Catch the Argentine Film Festival in Manila this week starting Thursday! =) It will run from October 29 to 31.
Sunday, October 25, 2015
Saturday, October 24, 2015
Friday, October 23, 2015
Wednesday, October 21, 2015
If you have time this week, you might want to check out the 2015 QCinema International Film Festival happening in Trinoma Mall (more schedules and films below).
Sunday, October 18, 2015
This is a chance to win a mystery trip for 4 to an Asian destination from Cebu Pacific!
This is a chance to win a trip for 2 to Singapore for the Taylor Swift 1989 World Tour concert!
Tuesday, October 13, 2015
This is a chance to win a 5D4N trip to watch Britney Spears in Las Vegas with your BFF!
Monday, October 12, 2015
Sunday, October 11, 2015
Friday, October 9, 2015
October is Museum & Galleries Month in the Philippines! That's the National Museum of the Philippines (plus the flagship museums I believe) in Manila for FREE ;) The free entry this October includes regional branches of National Museum as well.
Thursday, October 8, 2015
The 2015 Korean Film Festival is showing this week. Admission is also FREE =) The film festival will be held at SM Megamall this October.
The Department of Tourism Makati Office is holding a fair this Christmas season until December that's focused on Community-based Ecotourism! They're bringing in the "best local products and tour packages" at an affordable price per region every 2 weeks so you can do your shopping right there.
Popular Posts in Girl Kuripot (Last 30 Days)
- Puerto del Sol Bolinao Pangasinan Raffle Scam? - I Won!
- Girl-Kuripot Giveaway - 12 Health & Wellness Prizes Delivered to Your Door!
- @CinemaWorldAsia, Win a Slumber Party and Movie Night @SolaireResort !
- Win a 12D11N Trip to Spain!
- Saving Tip # 8 - Of Coupons, Trips, Extras and Savings - List of 100 Group Buying Sites in the Philippines - UPDATED 6/13/14
- GK Giveaway: Travel Accessories from Pastelcloud Philippines, Wallets / Passport Holders with Phone Holders from Korea!
- Tourism Authority of Thailand, Win a 4D3N Stay in Shangri-La Chiang Mai!
- 2 DTC GQTV Ego Mobile Phones for Your Travel Blues! - Girl Kuripot Giveaway
- Win an Overnight Stay in Antipolo!
- @SRRAph, Win an Overnight Stay!