The IRRI Filipino Scientists Association, Inc. (IFSA) will hold its 3rd annual IFSA Harvest Run in the International Rice Research Institute (IRRI), Los Baños, Laguna on May 6, 2015. The event will feature a 3km and 5km run/walk, with solo run and buddy/team run categories, featuring the picturesque rice fields of IRRI with a breathtaking view of Mt. Makiling. The fun run aims to promote a work-life balance while enjoying the fresh air the province offers.
Friday, April 17, 2015
IFSA Harvest Run with Mt. Makiling View at IRRI Next Month!
This looks like a worthwhile experience for running enthusiasts! The IFSA Harvest Run is happening next month!
IFSA Harvest Run 2015
May 6, 2015 4 p.m. onwards
IFSA Grove, International Rice Research Institute, Los Baños, Laguna
Registration fees are cheap at P150 to P200.
Popular Posts in Girl Kuripot (Last 30 Days)
- Puerto del Sol Bolinao Pangasinan Raffle Scam? - I Won!
- GK Giveaway: Travel Accessories from Pastelcloud Philippines, Wallets / Passport Holders with Phone Holders from Korea!
- @CinemaWorldAsia, Win a Slumber Party and Movie Night @SolaireResort !
- Saving Tip # 8 - Of Coupons, Trips, Extras and Savings - List of 100 Group Buying Sites in the Philippines - UPDATED 6/13/14
- Giveaway: Les Miserables Premiere Tickets!
- Contest Alert! Win 1 Million, Join the Fun Taiwan Challenge!
- Girl-Kuripot Raffle Giveaway - 100 Free Large Milk Teas from Bubble Tea Greenhills!
- Girl-Kuripot Giveaway - P1000 Winila Credits Giveaway to a Girl-Kuripot Email Subscriber! - Ends 12/23/10
- @SRRAph, Win an Overnight Stay!
- Win a 12D11N Trip to Spain!