- July 9 to 19 - Shang Cineplex Cinema 2, Shangri-la Plaza, EDSA, Mandaluyong City
- July 14 to 19 - FDCP Cinematheque, Davao City
- July 24 to 26 - Abreeza Mall Cinema 2, Ayala, Davao City
- August 12 to 15 - UP Film Institue, Quezon City
- August 19 to 23 - Ayala Center Cebu, Cinema 4, Cebu City
Monday, July 6, 2015
Free Entrance to the Eiga Sai Japanese Film Festival in Manila This Week, Davao This July, Then Back to Manila and Cebu on August!
The annual Japanese Film Festival (Eiga Sai 2015) happens this week in Manila from July 9 to 19 then from July 14 to 19 and July 24 to 26 in Davao, August 12 to 15 at the UP Film Institute in QC and lastly August 19 to 23 in Cebu. Check screening schedules also below. Admission is FREE (tickets 30 minutes before screening) and there are English subtitles.
July 9 - August 23, 2015
Popular Posts in Girl Kuripot (Last 30 Days)
- Puerto del Sol Bolinao Pangasinan Raffle Scam? - I Won!
- @CinemaWorldAsia, Win a Slumber Party and Movie Night @SolaireResort !
- Win a 12D11N Trip to Spain!
- Girl-Kuripot Giveaway - 12 Health & Wellness Prizes Delivered to Your Door!
- Saving Tip # 8 - Of Coupons, Trips, Extras and Savings - List of 100 Group Buying Sites in the Philippines - UPDATED 6/13/14
- GK Giveaway: Travel Accessories from Pastelcloud Philippines, Wallets / Passport Holders with Phone Holders from Korea!
- Tourism Authority of Thailand, Win a 4D3N Stay in Shangri-La Chiang Mai!
- 2 DTC GQTV Ego Mobile Phones for Your Travel Blues! - Girl Kuripot Giveaway
- Win an Overnight Stay in Antipolo!
- @SRRAph, Win an Overnight Stay!