"The clusters which will be on display are: Metro Manila (September 21-October 2), Southern Luzon (October 5-16), Mindanao (October 19-30), Northern Luzon (November 3-13), Visayas (November 16-27), and One Philippines: All Regions (November 30-December 18)."
Thursday, October 8, 2015
@TourismPHL - Let's Go to the Countdown to Christmas: Celebrating the Regions Fair!
The Department of Tourism Makati Office is holding a fair this Christmas season until December that's focused on Community-based Ecotourism! They're bringing in the "best local products and tour packages" at an affordable price per region every 2 weeks so you can do your shopping right there.
You have until December 18, 2015!
Click here for more info on the DOT Makati Countdown to Christmas: Celebrating the Regions Tourism Philippines Fair.
Popular Posts in Girl Kuripot (Last 30 Days)
- Puerto del Sol Bolinao Pangasinan Raffle Scam? - I Won!
- @CinemaWorldAsia, Win a Slumber Party and Movie Night @SolaireResort !
- Win a 12D11N Trip to Spain!
- Girl-Kuripot Giveaway - 12 Health & Wellness Prizes Delivered to Your Door!
- Saving Tip # 8 - Of Coupons, Trips, Extras and Savings - List of 100 Group Buying Sites in the Philippines - UPDATED 6/13/14
- GK Giveaway: Travel Accessories from Pastelcloud Philippines, Wallets / Passport Holders with Phone Holders from Korea!
- Tourism Authority of Thailand, Win a 4D3N Stay in Shangri-La Chiang Mai!
- 2 DTC GQTV Ego Mobile Phones for Your Travel Blues! - Girl Kuripot Giveaway
- Win an Overnight Stay in Antipolo!
- @SRRAph, Win an Overnight Stay!