Thursday, June 4, 2015
It's that time of the year again for film festivals in Manila! We just watched La Famille Belier yesterday (with English subtitles) and it was one of the best movies I've seen all year! Special thanks to the French Embassy in Manila. This showing was such a wonderful introduction to French culture and Michel Sardou =) The 20th French Film Fest is brought to us by the Embassy of France in the Philippines, the Alliance Francaise de Manille and Cebu, Institut Francais and the Ayala Malls Cinemas. This year's French Film Festival schedule is from June 3 to 9 (this week until early next week in both Makati and BHS)! Entrance is at P100 per film. There will also be a Cinemix (French soundtracks synced to videos) on June 5 at the Greenbelt 3 Park (8 p.m.).
Popular Posts in Girl Kuripot (Last 30 Days)
- Puerto del Sol Bolinao Pangasinan Raffle Scam? - I Won!
- GK Giveaway: Travel Accessories from Pastelcloud Philippines, Wallets / Passport Holders with Phone Holders from Korea!
- @CinemaWorldAsia, Win a Slumber Party and Movie Night @SolaireResort !
- Saving Tip # 8 - Of Coupons, Trips, Extras and Savings - List of 100 Group Buying Sites in the Philippines - UPDATED 6/13/14
- Win a 12D11N Trip to Spain!
- Contest Alert! Win 1 Million, Join the Fun Taiwan Challenge!
- Tourism Authority of Thailand, Win a 4D3N Stay in Shangri-La Chiang Mai!
- Girl-Kuripot Giveaway - 12 Health & Wellness Prizes Delivered to Your Door!
- Girl-Kuripot Raffle Giveaway - 10 Meyerf Travel Packs!
- @SRRAph, Win an Overnight Stay!