Friday, March 18, 2016
Join the NCCA Ready to Wear Clothing Design Competition!
Calling students, professionals and fashion / clothing lines, the NCCA is looking for participants who would create RTW clothes using Philippine indigenous textiles!
Image from the NCCA site
Click here for more info on the NCCA RTW Clothing Design Competition in the Philippines.
Popular Posts in Girl Kuripot (Last 30 Days)
- Puerto del Sol Bolinao Pangasinan Raffle Scam? - I Won!
- GK Giveaway: Travel Accessories from Pastelcloud Philippines, Wallets / Passport Holders with Phone Holders from Korea!
- @CinemaWorldAsia, Win a Slumber Party and Movie Night @SolaireResort !
- Saving Tip # 8 - Of Coupons, Trips, Extras and Savings - List of 100 Group Buying Sites in the Philippines - UPDATED 6/13/14
- Giveaway: Les Miserables Premiere Tickets!
- Contest Alert! Win 1 Million, Join the Fun Taiwan Challenge!
- Girl-Kuripot Raffle Giveaway - 100 Free Large Milk Teas from Bubble Tea Greenhills!
- Girl-Kuripot Giveaway - P1000 Winila Credits Giveaway to a Girl-Kuripot Email Subscriber! - Ends 12/23/10
- @SRRAph, Win an Overnight Stay!
- The Search for the Ultimate Girl Kuripot Winner 2013!